Wednesday 23 May 2012

Cocktails at 1812 Layout

I have been using my May Counterfeit Kit, I promise! Here's a layout to prove it:


1812 is a brilliant cocktail bar in Bournemouth. We don't go there often, but I love it when we do, as the cocktails are made with fresh ingredients (and there's tons of choice), and there's often a great live band playing. It was really fun putting on our glad rags and having a dance. 

The only trouble was that the bar was very busy, so I didn't want to keep queuing for more drinks. Though this was probably a good thing for my wallet and my constitution!



Supplies include paper by Pink Paislee and a chipboard journaling spot by Crate Paper, which I've trimmed and distressed the edge of. The only thing I added in addition to my kit was a few gems.

I've noticed that one of the challenges this month at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog is to use fabric on a project, so I'm going to give that a go! I've got a giveaway running at the moment, for some vintage fabric strips that would be great for adding details to layouts or cards, check it out here.

What's your favourite cocktail?

x

8 comments:

Lou said...

a lovely page Jennifer - looks like you had a fun night out.

Sian said...

I'm loving grey backgrounds at the moment - exactly like this!

Mary Jo said...

Super cute layout!
I really love the cluster with the pins around your journaling!

Erica said...

What a great page! Lots of fun elements!

Patricia said...

Loving the grey and your pops of color!

Margareta Carlsson said...

Lovely page! I love that grey Pink Paislee paper!

Susanne said...

Love your page - 1812 looks like lots of fun. Lately I am partial to pomegranate martinis - yum!

Tara O said...

Love your page!!! It's so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...