Sunday 18 April 2010

Special wishes scraps card

One of Shimelle's challenges is to make something using only scraps from you recent projects. Even though I've been crafting lots this weekend I didn't have a huge amount of scraps, as I'd been mainly using paper leftovers anyway! I did, of course, have a few though, so I managed to put together this A6 card:


Everything was scraps from stuff I've made this weekend, except for the sentiment, and the brads which were leftover odds, but from older projects.


The flowers were made following Clair's tutorial over at Obstinate Pursuit, see her post about them here. It's a great way to use up bits and pieces of paper!

I'm now just waiting for some paint to dry! It's for my attempt at Shimelle's challenge to scrap two 4x6 photos, so keep an eye out for my layout later today.

x

1 comment:

Rachel Brett said...

These are so pretty Jen, I love the colours you have used.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...