Monday 19 April 2010

My little monster!

Loved this challenge from Shimelle: to create a project using SJ's Little Musings. I love SJ's blog, and I had downloaded a friday freebie of hers a while ago, printed the photos to scrap with it, and then never got round to it. It's great to get a layout out of your head and onto paper!


The journalling reads:

My daughter gets into everything!!
She constantly suprises me with the things she does. She's inventive and adventurous, with a cheeky smile!


I hope SJ doesn't mind that I played around with her drawing, changing it from a little boy called Finn to look like my daughter instead. I also added a nose, because though I think all her musings are super cute, the fact they have no noses freaks me out a bit!

The monster stickers are papermania, I bought some cute robots at the same time which need a project. Can anyone think of a layout theme I can involve robot stickers in?!

x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL @ Adding a nose!

Love what you did to "Finn" hehehe!
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...