Monday 19 April 2010

My five favourite layouts

Shimelle has asked: what are your 5 favourite layouts you've created? And why?

It was difficult to choose, and I'm sure my favourites change day by day, but here's the ones I've picked for now:



- because it's whimsical and romantic and just a bit silly: how I like to remember my wedding day!


- it was a struggle to get this layout looking right, and I really love it now it's done. It fits the mood of the day really well, and I like the title which came to me in a burst of inspiration after being stuck for a while!


- this one is special to me at the moment because my sister is planning to go travelling for a year-and-a-half soon, and I don't want her to go! I'm gonna miss her so much!


- this photo is the first pic we took of my daughter, so the photo is super special to me. And I like the layout because it's probably my only one with a simple style and clean lines - the photo was so special to me that I didn't want to overwhelm it with fuss and embellishments.


- this photo of my daughter really shows her fun loving personality, and every time I see this layout my heart bursts with love for her. It was emotional scrapping it because I was trying to put all my love into the page for her to understand how I feel about her when she's old enough to appreciate it. My friend Rosie says she loves the fact her Dad sketched her when she was small because it shows he cared enough to spend that time and to really focus on her, I hope my scrapping will show the same to my little girl.

x

3 comments:

Sian said...

How lovely to see your choices! That first baby photo is absolutely gorgeous, and I love the fun of your fairytale wedding one too :)

Anne said...

I love these layouts. They are each so special as they are about special people and moments in your life.

Darlene S. said...

I can see why you LOVE these! They are all my favorites now too! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...