Sunday 18 April 2010

hugs, cuddles, kisses

I've used a few stamps on this card: two Anita's, one Kolette Hall, and one Studio G. I'm thinking the card might be for my hubby for our anniversary in May, or it might stay hidden until next valentines day (how's that for forward crafting?!) I just hope he doesn't suddenly start reading my blog and see it in the meantime!


I had a minor disaster with the hugs, cuddles, kisses stamp as it smudged all over the place, I had to turn over the piece of card to use the other side. Trouble was, the other side had a mark on it. So I punched some little hearts and used them to cover it up. Hey presto, problem solved!


I even stamped the sentiment inside, so this definitely fits into Shimelle's challenge to use stamps on a project!


I'm getting sleepy now, won't be able to do much more posting before bedtime!

x

1 comment:

Daphne said...

Hey Jennifer! Thanks for your comment! You also won something from Shimelle's party weekend - that's great! You did such a clever "in advance"-card! bye from Daphne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...